Flying with a private jet charter is easier, more convenient, and more comfortable than flying commercial. Most people think that private air travel is costly, but what they don’t know is that the benefits often outweigh the higher cost of private jet charters. Private jet flights will give you a chance to carry extra luggage, offer luxurious meals, allow you to skip the stressful airport clearance process, and save you time. Plus, you won’t feel like human cargo in the process. Even when flying first class, commercial travel can be a painful slog.
People traveling for business value every moment of their time and a minute saved means an extra minute of productivity. There are many situations where taking a private air flight seems the smarter choice than the usual commercial flight. Here are some of the benefits that come with taking luxury private jet charter flights.
- Convenience: U.S. domestic business trips are increasing at a high rate and are expected to rise to 478.2 million trips by 2020 from 458.9 million in 2016. As a result, the boarding process is hectic and time-consuming. However, with private jet charter flights, you will take only a few minutes to board the plane, avoiding the long security lines. You will save time and organize your work schedule better as you have a reliable flight plan.
- Increase your productivity: Private jets have a quiet and calm environment that allows you to work en route, unlike commercial flights where passengers are cramped together. Luxury private jet charters offer security and comfort to transact business.
- Flexible Itinerary: When traveling with the major commercial airlines, you are often limited in your choice of destination. You will likely have to cope with inconvenient and time wasting layovers. However, a private air charter can be arranged to take you directly to your destination, even if it’s a smaller city without a major airport. Even better, you can arrange stops along the way as needed. There are more than 5,000 airports in the United States which are available for private planes; commercial planes have only 500 airports.
- Hassle and stress-free: Boarding a commercial flight in an airport involves a lengthy process. From security to customs checks where you may be even required to arrive at the airport 1-2 hours before departure to ensure you complete the checks and board the plane on time. Private air travel allows you to go through a hassle-free boarding process without much restrictions and scrutiny.
- Enjoy VIP Services: Even the finest first class cabins can’t compare to the luxury and comfort of VIP private jet services. You will enjoy VIP services with private jet charter flights, such as having a choice of luxurious meals and catering services. This white glove service is one of the most important benefits of private air charters.
Overall luxury private jet charter is affordable taking into the account that commercial planes have more unforeseen problems such as missing flight and having to cancel, that may lead to extra costs. Unexpected flight delays which can cause you to lose clients and affect your business negatively.