One of the many inherent benefits of using an on-demand private jet charter broker like Access Jet Group is being able to make last minute travel arrangements. This is much harder to do with commercial airlines, at least without paying higher premiums for a subpar experience. But when you can skip the “on-demand” portion of a private jet service, you can get even more value from your trip.
Travel and COVID are On the Upswing
Right now, travel is surging around the globe – and so is the new COVID variant. While business and leisure trips are rebounding, more guests are turning to private aviation for more personalized experiences and a higher level of health-related safety throughout their flight. And with a number of popular events and peak travel times on the horizon – the Super Bowl, ski season, and Spring Break, for example – we expect the demand for private aircraft to continue climbing.
First-Time Private Jet Travelers Increase Demand
We’re seeing an uptick in first-time private jet travelers compared to pre-pandemic levels. Because of direct-access charter services like Access Jet Group, private air travel is more within reach to those who have never experienced it before. More people are learning about the time-saving benefits of their own charter flight, and in some cases, it can be more cost-effective than commercial air travel.
The ongoing trend of having unique experiences is also putting private charters over the top, encouraging more guests to think beyond their go-to travel choices in favor of something different.
Overcoming Supply and Demand Challenges by Booking in Advance
The rise in volume of private jet requests creates supply and demand challenges, even with our extensive network of more than 7,000+ aircraft options around the world. While we continue to work around the clock to accommodate last-minute needs and bookings, we encourage you to reserve your private jet in advance as much as possible.
Booking your trips ahead of time ensures you get the most out of your experience, along with a few other benefits:
- More available aircraft to choose from. Our network gives you access to a range of aircraft options, from small super light jets up to large aircraft for group travel. Having more time to match your travel needs to the right-sized aircraft ensures you aren’t put in the position to pay for more than you need. Plus, if you favor a specific aircraft, booking in advance gives us more time to locate options for you and reserve it before someone else does.
- More favorable pricing. Especially if you are traveling during peak seasons, reserving your aircraft ahead of time gives you the most stable pricing. Demand for aircraft can increase at any time, and spikes aren’t always predictable. As market conditions change, so will the cost of your overall trip. When you book early, you can lock in a more favorable price that is immune to changes in market conditions.
- Aircraft availability guarantees. Private aviation experiences the same vulnerabilities as hotels, rental cars, and events. With a limited supply, there’s a chance that waiting too long could mean not being able to secure an aircraft for the time and date you prefer. Because Access Jet Group is a charter broker and therefore has connections with thousands of aircraft and carriers, we are able to tap into multiple resources to schedule your flight. But this sometimes means adding some flexibility to your schedule, such as your travel dates and times or where you’re flying to or from.
- Securing other aspects of your trip. The private jet industry isn’t the only travel option that’s experiencing higher than normal demand. The rental car industry also underwent a transformation during the pandemic and is continuing to struggle with supply and demand. Many of our guests rely on rental car availability when booking their flight, so securing all aspects of your trip early ensures that more pieces of your travel puzzle will fit harmoniously with your overarching plan.
- More time to personalize your flight. Our one-to-one concierge service works around the clock to make your trip special, including matching you to the best aircraft and experiences possible. When you book your private jet in advance, our team has more time to tailor your experience and make it memorable for you and your travel party.
In addition, Access Jet Group differentiates itself by serving as a private jet charter broker. Our 365-day availability means you are not subjected to blackout dates or peak season pricing, which is often the case with jet cards and fractional ownership programs. We have successfully arranged flight accommodations for clients in as little as eight hours, thanks to our industry connections and suite of technology and tools that allow us to respond quickly to requests and adapt to changing market conditions.
Take the Pressure Off Booking Early with Access Jet Group
Throughout the wave of travel complexities brought by the pandemic, Access Jet Group remains committed to providing you with a seamless travel experience. We take the lead on connecting you with the right aircraft, establishing a desirable itinerary, and arranging ground transportation and accommodations to build peace of mind into your trip. At a time when so much is uncertain, our guests can continue to count on our unwavering support, our focus on your health and safety, and our tenacity in connecting you with where you want to be.
Contact Access Jet Group today for help pre-planning your upcoming trip.