Low key and laid back, Martha’s Vineyard is a unique island paradise on the radars of Hollywood A-listers, sports stars, and the world’s elite. Tucked off the southern coast of Massachusetts and just west of Nantucket, the island is a tapestry of New England cottages, Victorian homes, lighthouses, sailboats, and miles of shimmering sea and shore. Book a private jet charter to Martha’s Vineyard for a weekend getaway or an extended summer stay
Why Private Jet to Martha’s Vineyard?
There aren’t many ways to get to Martha’s Vineyard, given it’s island location. Your options are to take a ferry, book a commercial flight, or charter your own private jet. Many travelers prefer a private charter to Martha’s Vineyard for many reasons, including:
- It’s more private than a commercial flight
- You get more flexibility in your travel schedule
- It’s more comfortable, given the extra leg and elbow space
- There’s no fear of missing your flight or experiencing major delays
- It’s a higher end experience from start to finish