Home of the Liberty Bell, the signing of the constitution, and cream cheese, Philadelphia is a city worth exploring. It’s tucked in the midway point between two of the country’s biggest and busiest cities (New York and Washington, D.C.), and borders the Delaware River. The best way to get here is to charter a private jet to Philadelphia so you can skip the busy airport and get straight to adventure.
Why Philadelphia Private Jet?
There are plenty of good reasons why people are ditching traditional airlines in favor of private jet travel. Private air charters are easier to come by than they used to be, thanks to brokers like Access Jet Group that can help you compare prices and options without pricey memberships.
Some of the main advantages of a Philadelphia charter include:
- A personalized experience from start to finish
- One single price for your entire travel party
- No baggage fees and plenty of room for luggage
- Shorter or nonexistent lines for security and boarding
- Travel arrangements based on your desired schedule